Hiring an instrument can help you through periods of high workload, provide useful data whilst you justify its acquisition or carry out a small research project.
Hiring an instrument can help you through periods of high workload, provide useful data whilst you justify its acquisition or carry out a small research project. Meritics has a number of particle characterisation instruments for hire/rental. Whether you need something for a day, a week, a month or a year contact us to see how we can help you get the data you need in a timely but economic way. Instruments that can be hired include laser particle size analysers, Coulter Counters, BET surface area analysers, viscometers, powder flow analysers, particle shape analysers and pore size analysers. If you do not see what you need, please contact us, we probably have it!
Depending on the instrument required we can either ship a system to you for immediate use, or our applications team can deliver, install and if required, train your people on its operation so that you start getting valuable data from the start of the hire.
We understand that there will be occasions when budget or time constraints prohibit the purchase of new equipment: we offer a range of equipment for hire along with practical technical support from our expert engineering team.
- Ideal to fulfil short term projects
- Boost in-house capacity when workload is high or timescales are compressed
- Increase breadth of capability – without capital expenditure
- Rental periods from a week to a month, year or … longer …
- Delivery, installation, commissioning and training from a member of the Meritics’ engineering team
- De-commission and collection at your convenience