3P densi series – gas pycnometers
The 3P densi instruments are single-station automatic gas pycnometers for volume and density measurement of porous solids and powders.
The sample volume of 3P densi 100 ranges from 10 cm³ up to 100 cm³, the 3P densi 10 holds sample cylinders from 1 cm³ up to 10 cm³. The instrument is easy to handle using the 10-inch touch-screen.
- Easy to handle the instrument by the 10-inch touch-screen
- Additional measurement option for measuring of the closed cell content for foams and other samples
- Measurements and printout of results are totally automatic. Continuous self-diagnostics monitor and signal fault conditions that may arise. The transducer is reset to zero prior to each run. Front panel LED’s display the operational status at all times.
- Sample temperature is displayed and printed to ±0.1 °C. This feature is important for (a) verifying operation at the calibration point or, (b) making corrections when analyzing larger quantities of materials whose density varies significantly with temperature.
- Pycnometer volume calibration spheres can be provided with a report of calibration using measuring devices traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology