3P graviSorb Series
The 3P graviSorb instruments are fully automated, gravime-tric, multi sample, high load capacity, high resolution, and dynamic water vapor sorption analysers.
It measures adsorption and desorption isotherms of water vapor both accurately and sensitively, including sorption kinetics, with minimal operator involvement. The weight of up to 12 samples is monitored and recorded as the relative humidity is automatically varied by blending dry carrier gas with a saturated gas stream. The carousel balance design of the 3P graviSorb allows increased analysis throughput by simultaneous investigation of up to 12 different samples, or 11 + 1 if one station is running an empty sample chamber or even a reference material for direct comparison. The 3P graviSorb is an ideal solution for the determination of water uptakes for research and quality assurance. The complete automatic measuring process together with the precise balance, broad climate range and user-friendly software make it the ideal instrument for high sample throughput with a minimum of costs and maintenance.
- Isotherms: Mass change as a function of changing relative humidity, increasing mass during adsorption (increasing % RH), decreasing, mass during subsequent desorption (decreasing % RH).
- Kinetics: time-dependent sorption studies give the rate of ad- and desorption.
- Effect of Temperature: isotherm and kinetics change as a function of temperature. Can be used to determine sorption enthalpies.
- Complete automated system: automatic weighing & changing of climate according to settings of the user
- Easy-to-use, with a minimum of maintenance
- User-friendly software with advanced Excel export
- Results storage in a database with backup function
- High sample weight capacity, up to 125 g (up to 250 g as an option)
- High resolution & precision by using a 0.01 mg resolution balance
- 12 (11+1) samples can be measured simultaneously