Norm-compliant determination of the bulk density and flowability of powders
Bulk density and flowability are the basic parameters of powder material characterization. Since these parameters significantly depend on the measurement conditions, their determination is defined in different norms depending on the material type. Accordingly, a defined performance of measurements or the use of instruments of defined and norm-compliant dimensions and designs is required.
We offer the following versions for the characterization of powders, depending on the parameters to be determined:
- Bulk density meter for non-metallic powders, using natural deposition method
- Scott capacity meter for the norm compliant determination of the bulk density of metal powders
- Compliant with ISO 3923-2, ASTM B329-14
- Hall flowmeter for the norm compliant determination of the flowability of metal powders
- Compliant with ISO 4490, ASTM B213-13