The new FlowCam 5000 is streamlined for rapid data acquisition and analysis.
As our most affordable instrument, the FlowCam 5000 is ideal for general monitoring applications, process-specific monitoring applications like drinking water utilities, as well as for aquatic research and educational institutions.
Using flow imaging microscopy, FlowCam instruments provide digital images that allow for rapid count, measurement, and identification of organisms and particles in a liquid sample.
With the FlowCam 5000 you can:
- Analyse freshwater and marine samples
- Calculate cell counts, concentration & biovolume
- Provide semi-automated classification of taxa
- Identify cyanobacteria, taste & odour algae, nuisance & filter clogging algae
FlowCam 5000 Specifications:
- Magnification: single objective (select one magnification: 2X, 4X, 10X, or 20X)
- Camera resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, available in colour and monochrome
- Minimum sample volume of 100 µl
- Manual focus capability
- Equipped with our image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet®
The FlowCam 5000 can be used for many different applications:
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetics and Powders
- Paints, Coatings and Inks
- Plastics, Polymers, Rubbers and Adhesives
- Chemicals and Abrasives
- Oil and Gas
- Column Packing / Manufacturing Beads