FlowCam 8000 Series
The FlowCam 8000 series combines the benefits of digital imaging, flow cytometry, and microscopy into a single instrument. Count and analyse tens of thousands of particles per minute and see your subvisible particles with superior image quality.
Experience industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging for measuring size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in oceanographic research, municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, and many other markets, FlowCam continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
The FlowCam 8000 series represents the next generation FlowCam platform following the release of the VS.
System improvements include:
- Larger field of view and faster camera to provide increased data throughput
- Integrated auto-focus mechanism to simplify focusing and provide consistent, high-resolution images
- Redesigned optical path, high-powered laser and more sensitive PMTs to enhance fluorescence signal analysis
- Interchangeable quick-connect flow cell holder to streamline operation
- Magnification: 20X, 10X, 4X, 2X
- Camera resolution: 1920×1200 pixels, available in colour and monochrome
- Minimum sample volume of 100 µl
- Autofocus capability
- Compatible with the ALH – Automated Liquid Handler
- Fluorescence trigger: excitation options (488nm, 532nm, 633nm) with 2 channel fluorescence detection
- quipped with our image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet®
FlowCam 8000 Application Notes:QC of Biopharmaceutical product development Application Note
QC for Food and Beverage Industry Application Note
FlowCam – Materials Characterisation Application Note
FlowCam – Oil and Gas Application Note
VideosWe have a number of videos for the FlowCam here
Protein Therapeutics Brochure
General Industry Brochure