P4SPR- Portable 4-channel Surface Plasmon Resonance
Accelerating Biotherapeutic Discovery | Understanding Pathways | Elucidating Mechanism
Easy access to SPR to help scientists uncover biological processes.
Label-free testing requires little to no sample preparation and, thanks to a compact design, can be performed at your bench. Simultaneous SPR analyses are conducted with three sample channels along with a reference channel. This device is perfect for fundamental research, academic teaching and biotherapeutics quality control.
Core TechnologyThe P4SPR uses benchmark Kretschmann configuration. The total internal reflection setup enables detection in complex media such as serum, milk or waste water.
Flexible DesignThe chip-based P4SPR requires users to inject various solutions to get real-time data. The three-channel sample port provides high-quality data that can be referenced by the fourth channel. For flow sensitive experiments, the P4SPR can easily be fitted to a pump or put inline with another instrument. See our Spec sheet to learn more.
Rapid Data ProcessingThe P4SPR Control™ software allows for easy data acquisition and processing of P4SPR data. The intuitive data processing method allows users to get a titration curve or affinity data in a very short amount of time.
P4SPR -Application Notes
- P4SPR – Antibody QC Application Note
- P4SPR – Gene Regulation Application Note
- P4SPR – Protein Application Note
- P4SPR – Understanding TM proteins
- P4SPR – Onsite testing of RDX in environmental Waters
- P4SPR – Protein Screening
Data per test
- Qualitative Yes / No Binding
- Binding Affinity
Key benefits of the P4SPR
- Label-Free Sensing
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Cost Effective
- Multi-Channeled Microfluidic
- Simple Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Small Footprint
- Thin film-based SPR
- Dimensions: 175 x 155 x 55 mm
- Weight: < 1.3 kg.
- USB powered
- Microfluidic cell min. volume: 50 uL
- Sensitivity: 2750 nm/RIU
- Resolution : 1 micro RIU
- Dynamic range: 1.33 to 1.39 refractive index unit
- Coefficient of variation on signal: > 0.6%
- Polychromatic light source
- LabVIEW™ control graphical user interface
- Compatible with Ridgeview’s TraceDrawer™