Introducing qSPR™, world’s first cartridge-based benchtop SPR
Basic thin film SPR found in most benchtop devices capable of detection in complex media such as serum, plasma, cell lysates, or wastewater.
Controlled process from injection to sample analysis in an enclosed cartridge. Ideal for quick infectious disease testing or assay development inside a small biosafety cabinet.
Rapid Data Processing
Intuitive software providing key data for biosensing and protein interaction characterization in real time.
Key Features of qSPR
- Thin film-based SPR disposable cartridge
- Motorized cartridge sealing and release
- Dimensions: 267 x 210 x 102 mm
- Weight: < 1.6 kg.
- Sensitivity: 2750 nm/RIU
- Resolution : 1 micro RIU
- Dynamic range: 1.33 to 1.39 refractive index unit
- Coefficient of variation on signal: < 0.6%
- Polychromatic light source
- PyQt control graphic user interface
- Compatible with TraceDrawer™