“Our solutions and contract services support industrial and academic applications around the world – delivering efficiency and cost savings, today and tomorrow.”
Founding Managing Director
If you don’t have a particle analyser, or perhaps your current particle characterisation capability is at capacity, then why not use our Contract Particle Characterisation Laboratory to provide the sample analysis data you need?
Our team of experienced particle technologists are available to help you obtain measurement data you need quickly, whether it be a particle size distribution from a laser particle size analyser, using our dynamic light scattering instruments for zeta potential measurements, or our gas adsorption analysers for surface area and pore volume determinations, we offer a comprehensive range of analysis options on our wide range of particle characterisation instrumentation. From nanoparticle size analysers to millimetre sized particle imaging systems, we can usually.
We are happy to run one-off samples, you can submit samples on a regular basis, or we can run a batch of samples for a research or development project, whatever your needs you’ll find our service great value for money.
We provide analytical, research, development and manufacturing support services for our customers across all industries and applications to optimise information quality, process control and profitability.
- Our Applications Laboratory is available for contract testing work – from one or two samples, to several hundred
- Full standard reporting including supporting statistics for each sample
- Design specific test programmes to support your specific needs in terms of data or testing
- Applications support and method development for new samples / products – as well as method re-evaluation and data review
- Multi parameter testing in one Lab – eg particle size and powder flow measurements, surface area and particle charge.
- In-lab advanced customer training – in both techniques and instruments