We optimise the productivity and accuracy of critical information for researchers, engineers and scientists in both industry and academia.
- Our expertise in particle characterisation means that our consultancy service can support your analysis requirements and solve key challenges
- We provide in-house applications support to customers for specific applications, usually without charge
- We typically help customers with process changes, method development and changes to other variables such as raw materials
- Our founder, Brian Miller, is Secretary to the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Particle Characterisation Interest Group and has published over 35 white papers in this specialist field
- Our team of analysts and engineers have over 100 years’ combined experience in the field
- We can also provide additional services at cost including site visits, advanced training, and preparation for regulatory approvals including method reviews and data checks