Field Support & Training
Our team of expert engineers deliver unrivalled service and training programmes, to ensure that you derive the maximum benefit from your investment.
- We only work in the UK so we can offer a faster more personalised service.
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) services delivered by trained field service engineers.
- 95% We ‘fix-it-right-the-First-Time’
- Whether you’re a new or experienced lab professional, our team of expert trainers blend years of lab experience with advanced learning techniques to strengthen your abilities and enable your research.
- Experience matters, with an average of 30 years ‘on-the-job, you can trust our service team can fix it.
- Expert installation service minimise disruptions to your lab.
- Manufacturer trained engineering team
- Over 150 years’ combined experience in particle characterisation instrumentation and techniques
- Support provided over the phone from our head office in the UK or on-site by one of our field engineers
- Training on instruments or a specific analysis technique can be provided on-site or in our laboratory.
What our customers say:
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Excellent and friendly service
Always a pleasure to deal with the people at Meritics Ltd. They understand the importance of our work and the fact that our research projects have deadlines that need to be met. Consequently, problems are dealt with very quickly and professionally and they are willing to go that one step further to make sure their supply chain problems don’t become our problems. Thank you to the team for their support. It is greatly appreciated.
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent Service
Used Meritics to conduct particle size distribution by laser diffraction. Service as last time, is very quick, well priced and professional.
I would highly recommend
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very helpful and prompt
I emailed for some technical help and also to get some spares and both the engineer (David) and purchasing (Sophie) were very prompt to respond and helpful. We do have a service contract butI appreciated being able to email the engineer directly.