3P sync Series
With the 3P sync series, 3P Instruments offers a new measuring instrument with up to four measuring stations and a separate p0 measuring cell for simultaneous measurement of the saturation vapor pressure.
The stations and measuring cell are temperature controlled by a single cold dewar. Thus, the 3P sync enables the highest sample throughput with the smallest possible space requirement and minimum liquid nitrogen consumption. Depending on the sample volume, it can be configured individually as a 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-station instrument. In addition, the number of pressure transducers can be configured at the measuring station. If the instrument is to be equipped with the fastest possible measuring configuration, a separate pressure sensor can be integrated in each of the four measuring stations. If the measuring speed is not relevant (e.g., for measurements overnight), the measuring instrument can be equipped with only one pressure sensor for up to four measuring stations. Depending on the price/performance ratio, less than six pressure sensors can be integrated, resulting in seven different 3P sync model configurations.
- Up to 4 parallel analysis stations
- Up to 6 pressure sensors for high precision / high speed analyses
- Software-assisted presentation of isotherms and kinetic data (equilibrium pressure vs. Time)
- Static-volumetric analysis setup
- State-of-the-art internal pressure regulators
- Single-/Multipoint-BET surface area (DIN 66131, ISO 9277)
- Langmuir surface area
- Adsorption and desorption isotherms
- Total pore volume and average pore radius
- NLDFT (density functional theory)
- Mesopore size distribution according to BJH (DIN 66134) and DH method