AMI-300 series – Dynamic Chemisorption Analyser
The AMI series combines a variety of temperature-programmed techniques, including: temperature-programmed desorption (TPD), temperature-programmed oxidation (TPO), temperature-programmed reduction (TPR), and temperature-programmed reaction (TPRx). The AMI family can also perform pulsed chemisorption in a dynamic flow system and dynamic BET. The AMI family includes high-pressure instruments with the AMI-300HP; sulphur resistant models with the AMI-300S, and the new AMI-300ir for direct determination of adsorption/desorption surface process. Experimental conditions are fully programmable and up to 99 consecutive treatments and/or analyses can be strung together for completely unattended operation. Single or multi-station instruments for high sample throughput are available.
Specifications/Features/Benefits of AMI-300 series
- Typical sample size: 0.1 to 1 g
- Standard temperature range: ambient to 1200 °C (optional -130 °C)
- Standard pressure range: atmospheric, up to 100 bar optional
- Up to 12 gas inputs
- optional: evaporator for vapor experiments
- Gas flow rates from 5 to 50 sccm (standard, others optional)
- Measurement cells Quartz u-tubes, bulb cells, monolith cells etc.
- Primary detector 4-filament TCD with choice of materials (W, Au/W, Ni)
- Interlock Kit support a wide range of safety features
- High temperature option: tempered lines and valves up to 150 °C
- Wide range of fittings: Viton, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez