FlowCam Macro uses patented flow-imaging technology to image, count, and analyse particles from 300µm to 5mm.
Based on proven FlowCam dynamic imaging particle analysis technology and optimized for larger particles, FlowCam Macro provides rapid particle characterization that goes beyond just particle size. Direct, image-based measurements of more than 40 morphological characteristics enable differentiation of particle types in a heterogeneous mixture.
- Food & beverage characterisation
- Sphericity measurement of manufactured beads
- Fibre characterisation
- Polymers, crystals, powders and other chemicals particle analysis
FlowCam Macro offers:
- Measures particle size and shape – over 40 morphological measurements on each particle imaged.
- Provides superior image quality and image-based measurements – fast and accurate results you can see, backed by the quantitative data to prove it.
- Gives statistically relevant results quickly – allows you to look at tens of thousands of particles per minute.
- Allows automated, trainable, statistically-based pattern recognition – saves time by isolating different types of particles into categories and sub-populations.
We have a number of videos for FlowCam here