The Company is committed to the continuous improvement of our systems and processes in order to remain compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We are committed to telling individuals how and where their information is processed and stored.
- Upon request we will provide individuals with any information we have on them. Contact us here to make a request
- We will only send marketing emails to individuals who have opted-in to the newsletter mailing list.
- We will never pass individuals details to anyone outside Meritics for them to use for their own marketing purposes.
- We will ensure that we obtain individuals express consent before we contact them by any method for any purpose.
- We will make sure our contact with individuals is relevant, based upon the preference information they give us.
- Individuals can change their contact preferences at any time. Contact us here to make a request
- Personal information will be stored safely and will remain secure at all times.
- We will always delete personal information if requested to do so. Contact us here to make a request
- We will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws and EU Directives.